A couple months ago we made an end grain cutting board from pine and was very impressed with how the grain pattern looked. We did some research and found that pine was in fact a good wood for cutting boards despite the instant thought (at least in my mind) that it was too soft, absorb too much moisture, and not durable). After a 3 months use the results were great. We made a couple more and gave them away and have had nothing but positive feedback.
Pine Cheese Board
- Chunky wooden chopping board.
- Rubber feet.
- Strong and sturdy design won’t slip.
- Juice groove on one side to collect runaway liquid
- Gentle on knife blades and has a self healing end-grain surface
- Hard wearing and long lasting.
10 in stock (can be backordered)
SKU: 10-1 Category: Premium